So I had an Etsy store a while ago. Well, not had. I still have it but it’s been on vacation mode since October when I first started to get sick. I’ve been in a constant battle with my health and since school just became easier, I’ll be able to open my shop!
I make mostly knits (From Zelda to DBZ) but I’ll make costume accessories by request as well. I’ll post another entry with the link to my store once it’s officially reopened!
- Time to time, remind him that you’re his lady & how much care.
- Let him know that he is appreciated & loved.
- When he’s sad or mad, just hold him and keep him calm.
- Never talk about other guys or exes.
- Support him with everything.
- Send him Good morning & good night texts.
- Keep your full attention on him, guys like attention.
- Be honest about everything, no matter how stupid it is.
Aren’t these how you should treat any partner in general, guy or girl?
LOLOLOL Some of these are actually bad advice. Was this written by a girl? Because this is shit I would like but I know my current boyfriend and several exes would have hated.
=0! No way! I never saw it before…. but now I’m tempted….
And while you’re at it, indulge yourself in all of Miyazaki’s lovely works.
I’m a bit of a fanatic. I’ve written two term papers on Studio Ghibli.
I NEVER KNEW IT HAD THAT MOUTH AND I’M EXTREMELY CREEPED OUT NOW!!!!
Lol wut? Half the movie he does nothing but EAT people. With his MOUTH!
(Lol, I know its not an anime but G1 Transformers?) What kind of anime are you looking for?
Anything I can find online and watch on my TV.
I just finished the Sailor Moon Manga for the first time all the way through from cover to cover so I’m in the mood for something that’s not drivel. I’m watching Angel Beats right now and it’s just kinda like background noise right now.
Which anime should I watch now?